HTC One Mini 2 CM14.1 (CyanogenMod 14.1, Nougat 7.1 ROM)
Android Nougat 7.1 ROM, HTC One Mini 2 CM14/14.1 (CyanogenMod 14/14.1) has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL build. This CM14/14.1 for HTC One Mini 2 (memul) is brought to you by developer DoVanChuc.
Development on CyanogenMod has been discontinued but there are still some builds come up from developers. IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO FLASH THIS ROM. Instead you may try the Lineage OS 14.1 for HTC One Mini 2.
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD. THIS MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL OR IF IT BOOTS IT MAY HAVE MANY MORE BUGS THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Installing a custom ROM on a HTC One Mini 2 (memul) requires the bootloader to be unlocked on the HTC One Mini 2 (memul) phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Status of CM14/14.1 for HTC One Mini 2 CM14/14.1 (CyanogenMod 14/14.1) Nougat 7.1 Custom ROM:
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR HTC One Mini 2 (memul) CM14/14.1 (CYANOGENMOD 14/14.1, NOUGAT) CUSTOM ROM:
Root binary is inbuilt since CyanogenMod 12, so you don’t need a separate SuperSu package to install to gain ROOT access. Here is How to Enable ROOT on CM14/14.1 (CyanogenMod 14/14.1)
If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try to install SuperSU using TWRP to gain ROOT access.
HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE CM14/14.1 FOR HTC One Mini 2 (memul) (CYANOGENMOD 14/14.1) NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:
Follow this if you are flashing CyanogenMod 14/14.1 (CM14/14.) for HTC One Mini 2 (memul) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
Points to NOTE:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Download and Copy the GApps and HTC One Mini 2 (memul) CM14/14.1 (CyanogenMod 14/14.1) ROM ZIP to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or any other custom recovery. If not then follow the Custom Recovery Installation Guide for HTC One Mini 2 (memul) (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as CWM recovery or any other recovery)
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM
– How to backup all data on your Android Device
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery
Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 14/14.1 (CM14/14.1) for HTC One Mini 2 (memul):
- Copy the latest HTC One Mini 2 (memul) CM14/14.1 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest CM ROM ZIP from your phone.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash a custom ROM using TWRP recovery.
- Then flash the CM14/14.1 Nougat GApps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with CM14/14.1 for HTC One Mini 2 (memul). After the installation of CM14/14.1 for HTC One Mini 2 (memul) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to Enable ROOT on CM14/14.1 (CyanogenMod 14/14.1).